Vista Center of Boardman
State-of-the-art rehabilitation is available at Vista Center of Boardman. This new unit features beautiful private rooms and the very latest therapies.
Vista Center of Boardman features a brand-new short-term rehabilitation unit with spacious, private rooms and hotel-like amenities such as individual temperature controls, flat-screen TV and telephone. Patients enjoy room-service dining, salon services and a new 3,000-square-foot rehab gym. A separate entrance is available for the convenience of visiting family and friends.
All rehabilitation equipment at Vista Center of Boardman is state-of-the-art.
Our skilled and compassionate rehabilitation professionals provide expert care. Short-term services include:
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Medication management
- Diabetic teaching
- Individualized therapeutic exercise program
- Home exercise programs and caregiver teaching
- Much more
Vista Center of Boardman’s experienced, full-time (not contracted) rehabilitation team comprises:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Skilled nurses
- Licensed social worker
Customized, Holistic Approach
Everyone’s case is different. At Vista Center of Boardman, we serve the entire person — taking into consideration each of his or her individual needs. This approach goes well beyond nursing and therapy. Our goal is to help individuals return to living as independently as possible.
We make sure that patients and their families are fully informed as rehabilitation progresses. We’ll be with you every step of the way — from initial admission through ongoing goal-setting to discharge planning. We’ll also offer assistance in arranging for home care and equipment.
Vista Center of Boardman is also a licensed nursing center, providing wound care, IV therapy, medication management and much more. We offer:
- Comfortable rooms
- Attractive dining areas
- Enhanced rehab space
- Lounges and attractive outdoor living space for outdoor activities and family visits
- Social events and activities planned by our Activities Coordinator
- Social Service support to address changing needs for additional services
- Ancillary services such as Podiatry, Audiology, Optometry, Dentist, Counseling, Hospice and much more
- Medicaid and Medicare Certified
- A network provider for insurance products offered by Anthem Senior Advantage, United Health Care, Medical Mutual and many others
- Other insurances accepted and negotiated on a case-by-case basis
Vista Center of Boardman
830 Boardman-Canfield Rd
Boardman, Ohio 44512